Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What's Up Doc?

this is the second visit to the doctor for my Girl in a couple of weeks - why is it different this time? well, both my kids threw up today (eewww) - they have never done that before - both throwing up on the same day. we were lucky to come a bit early so was third in line to see the doctor. i really like this doctor cause he's really good with the kids (gentle and funny) and kids love to play with the many toys he has on his shelf behind his desk. my Girl was given five different types of tablets and my Boy got one tablet, two liquid plus two inhalers - don't ask how much it cost! definitely NOT having any more kids!

as big as she is my Girl still likes to play here but not today :(
check out the pirate ship

1 comments:

AngelineJ said...

Is this at Dr Tan's? Looks like a mighty familiar place!