Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Climbing

UPSR started today and so the kids have three days "get out" of school card. i had already decided to check out the new indoor climbing centre last week but didn't mentioned it to the kids. they were so excited thinking we were going swimming as the centre is located in the same area. of course their disappointment vanished once they saw the wall and couldn't wait to start climbing.

they had such a damn patience instructor - not allowing the kids to climb higher than they feel comfortable with. the mother lagi garang telling them if they want to continue to come here to climb they have to climb higher (ha ha ha ha). after a few climb on the kids wall, my Girl graduated to the other wall - don't know what it's called - adult wall?? my Boy is still on the kids wall cause he refused (even after my countless threats) to climb higher. couldn't believe they actually climbed for one and a half hours before calling it quits!

Sabah Indoor Climbing Centre
my Boy on the kids wall
my Girl on the kids wall
my Girl not on the kids wall

kids are still asking me when they can go back! so if you are interested to give this sport a try click here to get more info. happy climbing!

2 comments:

SteffianaJ said...

wee.. leah is so good.. haha

all-is-off said...

for someone who is a bit scared of heights she did well :)