Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Turns 8

my little Girl turns 8 today. this photo was taken on her first birthday. she's a lot bigger now of course - she comes up to my chin (height) so she'll definitely be taller than me. she has inherited my love of reading (which makes me happy). i see a bit of me in her (according to Husband the "bad" bits - funny). she can get on my nerves but will say something totally unexpected the next that will make me forget why i was angry with her in the first place. we'll be going to get her present this Saturday as she's yet to decide what she wants.

p.s. happy birthday Cousin T!

2 comments:

Ben said...

My, how time flies... she's 8 already? Before we know it, she'll be 18 :))

all-is-off said...

don't scare me Ben! yeah, can't believe we've had her for 8 years now :)