Monday, December 6, 2010

Flower by Kenzo

this is my new eau de parfum. i'm so glad that i let my sis-in-law persuade me to buy this on our recent trip to Labuan. i was actually looking at perfumes for someone else when i got a whiff of this and was lost *sighs*. i can't recall the last time i bought perfume as my cousin always brings some on her yearly visit. anyone remember how those days you could apply the perfume on your wrist? that's why i'm reluctant to try new perfumes cause it's now sprayed on a piece of paper for you to smell. to me lah, just because a certain perfume smells really great on someone doesn't necessarily means it would on you as each person's body will react differently - that's why i still prefer applying the perfume directly to my skin. anyways, i like how light this perfume smell is but best of all i love how my Girl says that i smell really good whenever she hugs me.

1 comments:

SteffianaJ said...

awwwwww~~ so sweet la Leah :)