Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Park

yes, the sun decided to show it's brilliance today. my Girl complained that she was bored stuck in the house and since today turned out to be a nice day (after two days of gloom) i decided we should go to the park this evening. it was a disappointment to see how badly the kid's play area/equipment has deteriorated - why no maintenance ni?!

on the way home we stopped for dinner at this corner shop in Towering that has the best dumpling (my opinion only and kids agree with me!).

me & my Boy - ouch ouch ouch - nope, we didn't complete the walk
my Girl's favourite equipment at the playground - the monkey bar
oh crap, i need a pedicure ASAP!
hey, there's a hole in the middle of this building!
nah, it's the not so new state library HQ
dumplings cooking away
my Boy's favourite
Mummy's fried dumpling
Singapore fried mee hoon - a disappointment :(
ayam masak lihing - another disappointment tonight - it was really good the last time we had it

0 comments: