Saturday, December 11, 2010

Panasonic DMC-LX5

meet my new baby - yup, it was a real shock to me too. Husband took us to Wisma Merdeka to the Panasonic camera shop (near the food court) and asked me to choose which colour i wanted - black or white (they don't have red *sob sob*). and i was like yeah, where's the hidden camera? apparently he was serious!

one of my goals for this year was to learn how to use Husband's digital camera (DMC-FX180) - only learnt 1/4 of the functions and now i've got a more canggih camera. darn it, now i really have to learn to use it properly or look like an idiot.




p.s. thank you Husband ;)

3 comments:

Ben said...

WOW.... jeles ;))

Angeline said...

Wow! Now you can be a serious blogger :) In coming future I'll take some of your food post and feature in my everyday food blog yah, a link credit it back to you, ok?

all-is-off said...

@ Ben : ah ha ha ha
@ Angeline : oh no, don't want to be serious blogger! ya, if you think the photo is good enough i'm ok.