Sunday, February 21, 2010

Frisbee Sunday


there are two things that i do on Sundays - go to church in the morning and play ultimate frisbee in the evening. i've been playing coming to two years now - i don't do well under pressure so my throwing still sucks. i took up ultimate after a lot of "sweet talk" by a girlfriend i've known since primary school - it took her over a year to persuade me to try the sport. why that long? cause my kids were younger and it's hard to focus on the game when your kids are trying to get your attention every five minutes and the other reason, i was heavy and unfit. but i took ultimate as challenge to whip myself into shape - i'm still trying to lose a lot more weight but my fitness level have come a long way. my Girl has a decent throw - we only have to work on the direction now. as for my Boy, well let's just say that his throwing still needs a LOT of work.

0 comments: