Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Slow Wednesday

morning started on a sad note - someone had knocked down a puppy near the corner to the kid's school. the mother dog was licking and nudging the puppy to get up and you could see she was quite upset. she was still there on my way back after dropping the kids off at school. it's a devastating thing to lose a child and even animals have that same instinct and that is why i could never understand how some people could mistreat animals. we have one turtle, two dogs and a dozen fishes. my Boy wants a cat now - i don't think so, who is going to clean up the mess once the dogs get the cat? he actually brought a cat home once thinking maybe i would change my mind once i've seen how cute it was but it didn't work. don't get me wrong i love cats but our dogs don't share that feeling.

my car went in for service this morning so went for breakfast to one of the many places i read in the Ong Sisters' blog so if anyone have no idea where to eat next time check out their blog.

didn't get to run today as my Husband came home late and it started to rain :(

0 comments: