Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bad Hair Day

i've decided yet again to grow my hair long. i get into a "hair dilemma" twice a year - should i cut it short or let it grow?? my poor Husband has learned to stay away/avoid/pretend he didn't hear the question when asked - he he he he.



at the moment i just hate the stage/length where it's at - i don't know about you ladies but my hair tend to flick out when it just reaches my shoulder (arrggghhh). you might say, "why doesn't she use a hair dyer then?" i don't like using it as i prefer to let my hair dry naturally and using the dryer takes time - getting the thing plugged in, doing your hair part by part and it's just so much work lah. and letting it dry naturally is a lot better for your hair.

come on now hair behave for your mother.......please.......pretty please....

0 comments: