Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jesus


i'm assuming that most people would recognise who this fellow is....Russell Brand or better yet Katy Perry's boyfriend. not a fan of the guy but i really like his English accent and well.....okay lah he's a bit funny.



why the hell am i writing about him? well, his new movie Get Him to the Greek was on Hollywood One on One today and when my Girl saw him she got so excited shouting, "it's him, it's him" and ran to grabbed her brother who was playing outside, dragged him in front of the telly asking him if he remembered who he was. my Boy looked at his sister with a puzzled look and said, "Jesus?"

OMG it was so hilarious that i nearly rolled off the sofa laughing so hard - seriously i had stitches in my side and my kids just looked at me trying to figure out what was so funny.

when you really look at the guy closely though he does look a bit like the image of Jesus - doesn't he?

anyways, my Girl remembered him from the movie Bedtime Stories (with Adam Sandler).

Jesus - good one - ha ha ha ha.

0 comments: