Sunday, November 14, 2010

Children's Thanksgiving Mass

this is my third year preparing my little ones for the children's thanksgiving mass. i didn't take any photos (not comfortable taking photos in church yet) but i did take a shot of my Boy who was part of the offertory (lousy shot by the way). my Girl refused to take part this year - she's not getting away from participating next year.

my Boy is the smallest one there (next to the girl with the pink trouser)
my little ones performing Jesus Loves Me - they totally forgot the lyrics and action!! stage fright lah.
our celebrant Fr Wiandigool Runsab

for dinner i forced my Husband to take me here cause i wanted to eat the rojak buah (the last time we went the stall was closed). so happy that it wasn't the case tonight :)

my Boy's favourite
my Girl always orders this when we eat here
Penang fried kway teow
rojak buah (it's drowned with the sauce and grounded peanuts) ~ ♥♥♥

0 comments: