Thursday, November 25, 2010

O Christmas Tree

my Boy has been nagging me to put up the Christmas tree since last week but in my home the Christmas tree is ALL about Mummy. she decides when the tree comes out of hibernation and what goes on the tree. yes, you all heard me right *evil laught* - nothing goes on the tree without MY approval but i'm not that mean as my kids do get to place ornaments (but it'll be moved later to where i want it to be - ha ha ha ha). ah yes, one more topic for them to explore with their therapist in the future. my long suffering Husband only gets to take the tree out of storage and put it together and hang the lights - that's his yearly contribution.

tree comes out of storage (it's older than my kids!)
setting it up
lights go on
christmas ornaments

0 comments: