Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Toy

why is it Husband that for the pass couple of years my birthday and Christmas presents are always early?? NO, i'm not complaining! anyways, for Christmas this year i've decided to asked Santa for a handphone to replace my not so new one. my present handphone is a Nokia (so was my last one) but my first one was a Motorola - i've only had three handphones so far lah. this time round i was debating to try a Blackberry but was also still thinking of a Nokia. finally, it was a toss up between the Blackberry Bold 9700 and the Nokia E72 - i insisted it has to have keyboard.

so when we were at 1Borneo yesterday i got a chance to look/hold the Blackberry Bold but was disappointed at how tiny the keypad was so it's back to the Nokia (he he he he).

today after church we went to Karamunsing Complex to check out a gift for someone else and also to get my Girl's shoe fixed at the cobbler (there's a kedai in the basement). since we were here might as well check out the handphones. okay, the Nokia E72's keypad was a lot better than the Blackberry BUT my dear Husband asked me to consider a touchscreen phone *dilemma now* he was convinced that once i've tried a touchscreen i would never want to go back using a phone with keypads.
so i had a look see at the new Nokia N8 - i considered it because it has a 12 megapixel camera!! wah, so cangih one kan. so what phone did i end up getting??

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v


the Nokia C7 (ha ha ha ha) - the boss lady at the shop said it has all the same function of the N8 except the C7's camera is 8 megapixel. and the shop only had the colours blue and orange (me no like) for the N8 - for the C7 i had a choice of black, silver or brown. so to end my story my new Christmas toy is the Nokia C7 and it's brown in colour.

*Husband said if i don't like the touchscreen to give him the phone and he'll get me the E72 - so clever this Husband of mine* guess what he's doing at the moment? "playing" with my new phone - ha ha ha ha

p.s. thanks Santa - oh sorry.........thank you Husband ;)

3 comments:

SteffianaJ said...

auntie. pinjam handphone baru. hahahaha :D

all-is-off said...

you have to ask your uncle loh ;)

Unknown said...

this hp is no good.. pandai mati sendiri.. when you go online..