Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's a Boy!

no, the baby didn't "pop out" of me lah. congratulations goes to Marvin and Jeffrina on their new addition to the family. according to Daddy they were having the baby delivered (caesarean) on 1 August but i guess baby Xavier Constantine was getting scared of the dark so decided to come out early huh ;)

kids were more excited to go see the place where they were born than visiting a baby! oh my, walking down that corridor to the room sure did bring back memories. i remember walking up and down the corridor the next day after my caesarean (you know the faster you are up and about the sooner you get to go home). the worst part (for me) was getting off the bed - it wasn't so much about the pain but the thought that my stitches might come apart (silly me).

he's just being shy
too sleepy to pose for the camera

although you are awfully cute Xavier but you can't beat the awesomeness of my grand baby Mia. - ha ha ha ha

0 comments: