Thursday, July 1, 2010

Anything Chocolate

My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump


we are a family of chocolate lovers. Husband and the Kids will eat anything made out of chocolate (can't stress this enough). me? i prefer plain dark or bitter chocolate but if my stash of chocolate habis will eat the ones with nuts or fruits in them with the exception of white chocolate. i just hate white chocolate - i find it too sweet and taste funny lah. the Kids just love it! like i said they would eat anything chocolate.

since my Kids have finished off all the chocolates that Husband brought back from KL (airport), i guess i'll have to satisfy my chocolate cravings with these mouth watering photos for the time being.

come let us enjoy them together......yum yum....bliss.....*sigh*






0 comments: