Tuesday, July 27, 2010

She Passed!

received an sms yesterday from My Girl's piano teacher to call her - she got the piano exam result! i called her and was told that My Girl passed - yeah! tonight we took the kids out to celebrate with trying this restaurant that serves western food (and it's not Archie de Corner). read about this place on Angeline's blog and it got a good review so must try lah.

fish & chips - my Girl
mixed grill - Husband
lamb chop - Me
nuggets - my Boy

kids enjoyed their meal. the lamp chop was huge so was struggling to finish! overall i would say "ada fight" with Archie de Corner. photos were taken by my long suffering Husband ;)

going to Grade 2 would mean more arguments with my Girl to get her to practice the piano more. oh well, would worry about it next month when she starts the new book.

2 comments:

Kyna Edward said...

Congrats to Leah!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

all-is-off said...

thanks Girl - will tell her!