Friday, July 2, 2010

TGIF

when did the month change?! it's July already?? that's one thing i find really scary these days - time passing me by without me realising it.....*gives self a slap* focus already will ya.

went back to the gym after a five week sabbatical. it's disgustingly ridiculous (??) how unfit i've become in that short period of time. my butt felt like it was going to cramp (sorry too much info!) halfway into the training. thanks Monica for the workout. oh yeah.....i'm going to hurt tomorrow.

hope everyone have some exciting plans this weekend. it's my turn to teach this Sunday then we have been invited to a birthday lunch for a cute one year old.

leaving you with this music video by Norah Jones. can you picture yourself in the car driving down the highway going nowhere in particular? enjoy.


Come Away With Me - Norah Jones from Luiz on Vimeo.

Come away with me in the night
Come away with me
And I will write you a song

Come away with me on a bus
Come away where they cant tempt us
With their lies

I want to walk with you
On a cloudy day
In fields where the yellow grass grows
knee-high
So wont you try to come

Come away with me and we'll kiss
On a mountaintop
Come away with me
And i'll never stop loving you

And I want to wake up with the rain
Falling on a tin roof
While I'm safe there in your arms
So all I ask is for you
To come away with me in the night
Come away with me

0 comments: